[Entm-beu] Fwd: Could you forward this remote internship to students?

Richard Redak redak at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 22 09:50:56 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kathryn Gonzalez-Valle <kgonzalez-valle at calpirgstudents.org>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 9:48 AM
Subject: Could you forward this remote internship to students?
To: Richard Redak <richard.redak at ucr.edu>

Hi Rick,

I hope you’re doing well and staying healthy. This is Kathryn, the Campus
Organizer for CALPIRG Students
<https://publicinterestnetwork-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1o3fO_-3PgFlD9lKv4RLaYByiIgbREz88cZv-p3DWF78-0&key=YAMMID-93323252&link=https%3A%2F%2Fcalpirgstudents.org%2F>
working
with students here at UC Riverside. Just as a reminder, CALPIRG is a
student organization at UCR working to protect the environment and promote
civic engagement.

While being virtual, we're still offering remote internships for students
on our nonpartisan New Voters Project
<https://publicinterestnetwork-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1o3fO_-3PgFlD9lKv4RLaYByiIgbREz88cZv-p3DWF78-0&key=YAMMID-93323252&link=https%3A%2F%2Fcalpirgstudents.org%2Fcampaigns%2Fnew-voters-project%2F>
register students and make sure they turn out to vote!

*I’m writing to ask if you pass along the email below about volunteer and
internship opportunities to students in the Entomology Department.* Let me
know if you can send it out this week?

Thank you so much!

Kathryn Gonzalez-Valle
Campus Organizer
CALPIRG Students

*APPLY NOW: Remote Internships Available. Help get out the vote and make a
difference this Fall.*

*Sign up to find out more about CALPIRG Students’ remote internships and
volunteer opportunities.*
<https://publicinterestnetwork-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1o3fO_-3PgFlD9lKv4RLaYByiIgbREz88cZv-p3DWF78-0&key=YAMMID-93323252&link=https%3A%2F%2Factionnetwork.org%2Fforms%2Finterest-form-calpirg-at-uc-riverside%3Fsource%3DUCRdept>

CALPIRG Students
<https://publicinterestnetwork-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1o3fO_-3PgFlD9lKv4RLaYByiIgbREz88cZv-p3DWF78-0&key=YAMMID-93323252&link=https%3A%2F%2Fcalpirgstudents.org%2F>
is
a student organization here at UCR that works to protect the environment,
fight hunger and homelessness, and promote civic engagement.

This Fall our priority campaign is our New Voters Project
<https://publicinterestnetwork-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1o3fO_-3PgFlD9lKv4RLaYByiIgbREz88cZv-p3DWF78-0&key=YAMMID-93323252&link=https%3A%2F%2Fcalpirgstudents.org%2Fcampaigns%2Fnew-voters-project%2F>.
This November we have the opportunity to elect national, state, and local
leaders who will be making important decisions that impact all of us. Young
people make up the largest and most diverse group of potential voters in
the country, with our own values, ideas and issues that we care about. That
means we can make a big impact in the November Election, but only if we
vote!

CALPIRG is working with student government and other student groups this
fall to make sure no one misses Election Day. We have volunteer and
internship opportunities doing outreach, organizing events, and spreading
the world through media and social media.

*Learn skills, build your resume, and work with issues that matter. Apply
today!

--

Kathryn Gonzalez-Valle
CALPIRG Students Campus Organizer