[Entm-beu] Zoological Record

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 15 16:32:24 PDT 2020

The following message forwarded on behalf of Ring Cardé.

Robin please circulate to all Ent lists.

Please read the inquiry below about possibly cancelling the UCR subscription to Zoological Record.  With the many search engines and automatic notifications we receive of publications of interest, the Zoo Record may have outlived its usefulness.  But if you still find it of value, then should  you so indicate to Ms. Potter AND please copy me as well so that I have a sense of overall department concern.  A yearly subscription is $3,000.

Ring T. Cardé
Distinguished Professor and A.M. Boyce Chair
Department of Entomology
University of California
Riverside, CA  92521

Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Insect Behavior

Cell 951-662-8686<tel:(951)%20662-8686>

https://profiles.ucr.edu/app/home/profile/carde
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=XOveQssAAAAJ&hl=en
https://www.ucpress.edu/book/9780520278561/pheromone-communication-in-moths