[Entm-beu] I&Q Air Handler

Imad M Bayoun imad.bayoun at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 28 10:24:12 PDT 2020

Dear I&Q Users:
The Air handler is back online.
Have a great day
Imad
________________________________
From: Imad M Bayoun
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 2:04 PM
To: entm-beu at lists.ucr.edu <entm-beu at lists.ucr.edu>; Faculty <entmfaculty at lists.ucr.edu>; entm-researchstaff at lists.ucr.edu <entm-researchstaff at lists.ucr.edu>; Academic Nonfaculty <acadnonfaculty at lists.ucr.edu>; egsa at lists.ucr.edu <egsa at lists.ucr.edu>; adminstaff at lists.ucr.edu <adminstaff at lists.ucr.edu>
Subject: I&Q Air Handler

Dear I&Q Users:

One of the two air handlers (the same one as before) will be turned off for a couple of hours tomorrow morning. We need to balance the new blower that we installed, and it may take 1 to a few hours, depending on what we find.  We will adjust the airflow to accommodate that.  But temperature will not be as accurately controlled during that time.

Sorry we were only given a short notice because we’re bringing an outside contractor, and we wanted it to be completed before it gets very hot later in the week.

Thanks for your accommodation

Imad