[Entm-beu] Painting the I$Q bathroom

Imad M Bayoun imad.bayoun at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:36:07 PST 2020

Dear I&Q Users:

We will be repainting the bathroom floor on the 1st floor. They will use an epoxy paint (like in the rest of the building), which will generate some smell.  It shouldn't be anything major, chances are you smelled it many times as I had many areas painted around the building before.
The plan is to start Monday morning. It should be completed on Tuesday.
If anyone has a concern, please let me know.

Meanwhile, please use the restroom on the 2nd floor.

Thanks
Imad
Imad M. Bayoun, PhD
Insectary & Quarantine Officer (Entomology & Nematology)
Department of Entomology
University of California at Riverside
Riverside, CA 92521
951-827-2595