[Enscstudent] M 3/6, 3:30 Center for Conservation Biology Meeting

Miranda Buckley mbuck007 at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:03:31 PST 2023

Hello everyone!
I am the new president of UCR's Center for Conservation Biology (CCB). At
our first meeting this year we'll discuss our ideas for CCB, and establish
direction and goals for 2023.

*Monday, March 6, 3:30pm*
*Moore Room (3365 Spieth)*
*** Please click here to RSVP! <https://forms.gle/MR8oKrKW1BBf9VpUA> ** *
*We'll be meeting in-person but will always have a virtual option if it's
easier for you to participate remotely. Meeting Zoom link: *
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96037337516

In case you're unfamiliar with CCB, here's the rundown on amazing past
accomplishments:
- *EcoSlam!* Has been hosted around Earth Day for 5 years running by the
CCB.
- *The Student Research Gear Closet!* Provides access to gear for
field work. Learn more here!
<https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/studentresearchgearcloset/home?pli=1&authuser=1>
*- SEEDS Outreach! *Collaboration with undergrads to cultivate interest and
paths into conservation research.
- For other past accomplishments, check out this link!
<https://ccb.ucr.edu/>

**Positions for Vice President and Treasurer are open if you're interested
in getting more involved!**

Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to know more :)
Miranda Buckley
PhD Student | Nabity Lab
Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology