[Enscstudent] CNAS GSAC Advising Mode Survey - due 4/6

John Herring Jr john.herring at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 1 13:29:11 PDT 2022

Dear Grad Students,

The GSAC office is conducting a brief survey of graduate student advising modes: your experience with virtual advising so far, and your preferences for advising modes in the future. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete, and are due by Wednesday, April 6:

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6g6xqGGD1XmGKJo

We hope to learn from the pandemic virtual environment and bring the best parts forward into our future advising services. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Please contact me if you have any questions, and thank you in advance for your participation.

Regards,

John H.

John Herring
Student Services Advisor
Earth and Planetary Sciences, Environmental Sciences,
Genetics, Genomics & Bioinformatics
9518272441
John.herring at ucr.edu<mailto:John.herring at ucr.edu>
https://doodle.com/bp/herringjohn/advising