[Enscstudent] Orientation follow up

John Herring Jr john.herring at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 29 13:48:41 PDT 2020

Dear graduate students,

Here are some helpful links for students just in case these things have not been done

New Student Orientation Available on iLearn
Sept. 28
Online

Grad Division welcomes new graduate and professional students! All newly enrolled graduate and professional students have access to the New Graduate Student Orientation materials on iLearn<http://ucr.bmetrack.com/c/l?u=AF1E0A4&e=110BE98&c=EE321&t=0&l=2FD51C5A&email=rvCIsiuk4bU0uiXtMEkJZEGdDiZrsknn&seq=2>. If you do not see this iLearn course, email Cindy Cardenas<mailto:cynthia.cardenas at ucr.edu> for assistance.

Statement of Legal Residence

The Statement of Legal Residence needs to be filled out by all incoming graduate students, you can find it here: https://student08.ucr.edu/em/statementOfLegalResidence/Index.aspx

If you haven't completed this, please do so today!

UCR Coronavirus Information and Updates

https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus

https://campusstatus.ucr.edu/

I am reaching out to students who haven't enrolled and/or paid fees to remind you, and help with any issues that may arise.

Please feel free to contact me  with any questions. We are happy to help and can't wait for the chance to meet you all in person!

John Herring
Student Services Advisor
Earth and Planetary Sciences, Environmental Sciences,
Genetics, Genomics & Bioinformatics
9518272441
John.herring at ucr.edu