UWP Lecturers FW: announcement for all Fall English 4 Instructors

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:41:29 PST 2012

From: Linda Strahan
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 10:39 AM
To: Teri Carter
Subject: announcement for all Fall English 4 Instructors

Dear Instructors,

On Friday, Jan 27, the Executive Editor of the Bedford Handbook will be on campus.  She would like to have an informal breakfast meeting with a group of instructors who have used the book to hear their comments and complaints.  If you are available on Friday morning and would like to participate, please RSVP to me as soon as possible. and let me know the times you are available.  If you are unable to attend but would like to share your impressions and ideas about the book, feel free to send an email to me, and I will voice them for you.

Linda