UWP Lecturers Ian D. Copestake "Mapping Water: Measured Responses to Madness and the Sea in the Poetry of Elizabeth Bishop and Robert Lowell."!

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:24:42 PDT 2012

REMINDER:

Please join us for a talk by Ian Copestake on Wednesday, April 18th at 3:00pm in HMNSS 1500.  Please note that in my original e-mail the start time was listed as 3:30pm but it is actually 3:00pm.

Susan Brown
Financial and Administrative Officer
Departments of English, History, and Philosophy
University of California, Riverside
(951)827-1456