UWP Lecturers Fw: book event: The Freeway Flier and the Life of the Mind

sbaringer at gmail.com sbaringer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:01:26 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Jean.Waggoner at rccd.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Subject: Our New Book about the "Freeway Flier"

Dear Colleagues:

My book with Douglas Snow, The Freeway Flier and the Life of the Mind (ISBN: 978-1-4568-3119-6) is now generally available. If you have any higher education book marketing advice, I’d love to get it, as I'm not sure the publisher's e-mail campaign is targeting the best matches.

A compendium of research, dialog and stories about the adjunct phenomenon, the book also features creative writing and contributions by faculty you may know. It would make a great holiday gift for a part-timer. Soon available as an e-book at Amazon, it’s now at Barnes and Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/The-Freeway-Flier-and-the-Life-of-the Mind?keyword=The+Freeway+Flier+and+the+Life+of+the+ Mind&store=book  as a paperback.

Inlandia Institute will be hosting a book reading for us at the Riverside Public Library on January 5, 2012 during the downtown evening Art Walk. Contributing writers and others are welcome to join us. Contact me for further information at jeanwaggonercollege at gmail.com or via college e-mail jean.waggoner at rcc.edu.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-freeway-flier-and-the-life-of-the-mind-jean-waggoner/1106660881?ean=9781456831196