UWP Lecturers (no subject)

Traise Yamamoto traise.yamamoto at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 23 11:17:21 PST 2011

In conjunction with Occupy UCD, Occupy UCR and the faculty alliance have called a general strike for this coming Monday.  There were some 5,000 at the Davis strike/protest.  Here is the Facebook link.

https://www.facebook.com/occupyucr

The address for writing to the Highlander is editorinchief at highlandernews.org<mailto:editorinchief at highlandernews.org>

You can also go to highlandernews.org<http://highlandernews.org> and click on Letters to the Editor.  Chris LoCascio, one of our majors and presently in my 134 class, is the editor-in-chief and wants to run letters in the next issue.

[cid:D2393BD3-35AC-4E37-BA1A-7B3ED19D1E06 at gateway.2wire.net]

Traise