UWP Lecturers Summer Work Opportunity - Diagnostics

Joshua Fenton fentonjp at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:59:42 PDT 2011

Hello All,

During the summer, up to 350 incoming freshmen who missed the May AWPE
arrive on campus during their Highlander orientation sessions in need of
completing the diagnostic before enrolling in classes.  Experienced
lecturers and those teaching assistants who will participate in this year’s
Big Read session are needed to assist in proctoring, scoring, and placing
these exams.

Exam sessions occur two to three times a week from late June to early
August.  This summer, the UWP is offering a $50 stipend for each exam
proctored, which usually requires a 2 ½ hour commitment, and $2 per exam for
scoring.  Scoring of the exams typically occurs on the same day the test is
given and last for three hours, more or less depending on the number of
testers.  In the past, refreshments have been included.

If you are interested in this summer work, please contact me off the
listserve at joshuaf at ucr.edu or fentonjp at gmail.com.

Best,

Joshua Fenton

fentonjp at gmail.com
joshua.fenton at ucr.edu

"*So we beat on*, boats *against the current*, borne back ceaselessly into
the past."
The Great Gatsby
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/fentonjp> [image:
Digg]<http://digg.com/garganu>