UWP Lecturers handbook selection

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:22:51 PST 2011

Dear Instructors,

We are in the process of selecting a new handbook, one that meets the needs of our program and better suits the needs of the students in regards to price and size.  We have narrowed down the candidates to three:

The Bedford Handbook (available in paperback or hardback)
The Wadsworth Handbook (slightly larger but with a
      siginifcant WAC component)
The Harbrace Handbook (available in paper as well)

If you are interested, John and I have copies of all three in our offices.  We would appreciate any input from you before the final selection is made.

Linda