UWP Lecturers FW: Lecturer position in Winter 2011

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 30 09:21:12 PDT 2010

FYI Only J

Teri A. Carter

Student Affairs

University Writing Program

(951) 827-1453

(951) 827-7761 (fax)

From: Tina Feldmann [mailto:tfeldmann at ucr.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:05 AM
To: 'Teri Carter'
Cc: gsa-english at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: FW: Lecturer position in Winter 2011

Teri -

Please forward this to the lecturers' listserv.   Thank you.

Lecturers:

My apologies for not seeing this earlier.    (I'm also sending this to the
grads' listserv as many former grad/present lecturers are on that listserv.)

As you may have heard, I was way for carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand.
I'm only now getting to the 1000+ emails.

The deadline for this is tomorrow, October 1, however, if you're interested,
Kris King may give you an extension as it's my fault that you're hearing
about this so late.

Best wishes,

Tina Feldmann

Graduate Student Advisor