UWP Lecturers ANNUAL STAFF ASSEMBLY FOOD DRIVE

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 2 14:45:50 PDT 2010

HELLO EVERYONE J

Just a reminder, I will be leaving on vacation on Saturday, November 20,
2010.  So, I am hoping to end the food/homeless animal food drive by
November 18.  If you would like to donate food items to the Staff Assembly
Food Drive, the donation box is located on the bookcase next to the library.

If you would like to donate dog/cat food to the homeless animals, you may
place your donation near my office door in HMNSS 1102 (where the TA/Lecturer
mailboxes are located).

I would like to thank those who have already donated.  It brings a smile to
my face in the morning to see what goodies are in the box and knowing that
it is going to a good cause.  (I know, I'm like a little kid on Christmas
morning) J

Thank you once again for your contributions.

Best Wishes,

Teri A. Carter

Student Affairs

University Writing Program