UWP Lecturers Fwd: Personal statement help

Traise Yamamoto traise.yamamoto at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 18 13:41:15 PDT 2010

Hello:
I received this request from a neurology resident at Loma Linda.  I asked him if it was okay to post this to this listserv, as there might be someone who could help him and who could use some extra money.

Please reply directly to Dr. Thakkar.

Traise Yamamoto
Associate Professor
McSweeny-McCauley Chair in Teaching Excellence
Co-Chair, LGBIT Program
Department of English
University of California
Riverside, CA 925021-0323