UWP Lecturers grades

Mary Cummins marycaroline7 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 10:41:04 PDT 2010

Nope.  I got no such email.

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:39:33 -0700
Subject: Re: UWP Lecturers grades
From: katecwatt at gmail.com
To: marycaroline7 at hotmail.com
CC: englecturers at lists.ucr.edu

March 12, subject line Winter Quarter 2010   (not an attention-getting title!)

LECTURERS:

Please disregard the email sent
to you yesterday with the subject “IMPORTANT REMINDER  Winter 2010
Procedure for Submitting Final Grades.”  You do not have to submit
your grades to Rise Axelrod, but you are required to submit your grades
by
March 19th.  We have a small window to drop non-passing students in
order
to free up seats for spring quarter.

My apologies for any confusion
this might have caused.