UWP Lecturers Tuesday Yoga Class with Matt: Free!!!

mattmur at ucr.edu mattmur at ucr.edu
Sun Jan 10 11:54:22 PST 2010

Hey folks,
Pardon my last intrusion on the listserve!

My Tuesday night class is still going on, for those of you who are still interested. It is a small group class, so the instruction will be tailored to whomever shows up!

The class will be ongoing on Tuesdays through February 16th, so be sure to take advantage of the opportunity while it lasts.

I've set up a Facebook group, for those of you who want to connect via FB: Meditative Life Yoga.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, and remember, your first class is free!

-MM