UWP Lecturers Class swap?

Kimberly Turner mikrenrut at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:19:19 PST 2010

HELP PLEASE.

Hi, I got great news today in that I have been hired for the Spring.  However, I had already taken some part time work elsewhere and the classes I've been given conflict with that.  If anyone is willing to trade me, I would be in your debt.

I have been given two English 1B's.  Here's the schedule:

English 1B (section 015) Tuesdays/Thursdays 9:40-11:00

English 1B (section 070) Tuesdays/Thursdays 11:10-12:30

I can take any two classes as long as they begin after 12:00.  So if you want to trade afternoons for mornings, or you want Tuesday/Thursdays please contact me ASAP.  Thanks.

Kim

Kim Turner mikrenrut at hotmail.com