UWP Lecturers [Gsa-english] Congratulations to Nan Ma!

Nan Ma nanma22 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:23:25 PDT 2010

Dear Professors, Colleagues and Friends,

Thank you for your emails and facebook greetings.  I am very touched by the
outpouring of cheers and congratulations that I have received since last
night.

I want you to know that I see my position at Grinnell as the cumulative
product of the vigorous training, but more importantly, the wonderful
interactions and exchanges that I've had with so many of you in the past six
years, and I want to express my gratitude to our English department
community here.  I am very proud of the fact that I can now take all my
trainings and preparations from UCR and transplant them in a different
landscape--what I learned from here (both in and outside of the classroom)
will always be a core part of my scholarship and teaching.

With gratitude,
Nan