UWP Lecturers Job Placement Update and Spring Placement Workshop

Weihsin Gui weihsin.gui at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 15 08:20:30 PDT 2010

Dear everyone:

It seems Traise beat me to the announcement of some good news! I’m happy to report that Nan Ma received not one but *two* job offers, and has accepted a one-year visiting position in Ethnic American literatures at Grinnell College. Congratulations, Nan!

Even though she graduated last year, Nan was in regular consultation with our placement advising committee, and I would like to take this chance to send out a reminder about the Spring Job Placement workshop: it will be held on Tuesday May 18, at 3:30 PM in the English department conference room (HMNSS 2212).

Best wishes,

Weihsin

Weihsin Gui
Assistant Professor