UWP Lecturers ilearn and the rosters

Gray Scott gray at graythebruce.com
Fri Apr 9 13:58:57 PDT 2010

Hello all,

There's another option for getting rosters: Go to iGrade.ucr.edu, and pull up your class listing for this term. (Even though grades aren't due yet, your iGrade site is updated at the start of each term.)

The screen for each of your sections has an Excel roster download option. Those rosters are simple (just student and student ID #), and don't have grade columns, Web icons, or other stuff crammed in with them, like the Blackboard options often do.

(I prefer to use the rosters off of iGrade partly because I combine my sections all into one Blackboard site. If you have one Blackboard site for all of your sections, iGrade might be a better option for you, too.)

- Gray