UWP Lecturers interview with Mark Yudof

Paul Beehler pbeehler at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:26:51 PDT 2009

Hi Cynthia:
I could not believe this piece was real, so I went to the web site independently and searched for it.  This interview is, in fact, legitimate.  I can't believe the responses our illustrious president offered to the questions he addressed.
I am confounded to say the least . . . and a bit terrified.
best,
Paul.