UWP Lecturers English L-Course Reminder

Lash Keith Vance lashv at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 25 09:21:28 PDT 2009

  Greetings Colleagues,

  This is just a quick reminder to make sure your
  students have enrolled in the online English
  L-Course based on what lecture class they have
  (Basic Writing 3L, English 4L, and English 5L--for
  Eng 5 and 1PA).  If you could make a quick
  announcement in class, I would appreciate it.

  I have already sent students a welcome email that
  directs them to the iLearn site where I have posted
  a 25-minute podcast and a 20 page syllabus (because
  it has screenshots and pictures to explain how
  things work).  Sometimes, however, it takes a couple
  of iterations before the message gets across.

  If any of your students have a problem or don't
  understand what is happening with the L-Course, just
  have them email me at lashv at ucr.edu.

  Take care,

  Keith

Lash Keith Vance, M.A., Ph.D., M.Ed
Director of Computer-Assisted Instruction
Lecturer Representative
University Writing Program
University of California, Riverside

Office: 1103C HMNSS