UWP Lecturers iEVAL - Composition and ELWR

Teri Carter teriann at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 20 09:33:59 PST 2009

Dear All,

I know each of you are concerned about iEVAL being mandatory for Fall
quarter.  Most of you are afraid that student  responses will be low.   An
instructor shared a wonderful idea that I thought may be of interest.  This
instructor is going to have her students use the classroom computer to
complete their iEVAL.  The computer is in a corner so when a student is
completing their evaluation, it is strictly confidential.  The instructor
will continue to let her students go one-by-one to the computer to complete
the iEVAL during class time.  I thought this is a great idea.

On another note, an e-mail went out from the Office of Instructional
Development telling the students that they will NOT receive their grade
until they have completed the iEVAL questionnaire.

Just something to think about.

Best,

Teri A. Carter

Student Affairs