UWP Lecturers petition to the UC Regents

cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 12 14:14:30 PST 2009

Dear colleagues,

Here is a link to a petition to the UC Regents asking that they postpone their vote next week on raising student fees by 32%. The petition asks that they make the whole UC budget available for public scrutiny before they vote on such a potentially devastating policy. It seems to me a reasonable request. I signed the petition. I hope you will consider doing so too.

http://www.saveuc.org/petition_fees.php

The petition was written by a group at UC Berkeley but it affects all UC campuses.

In solidarity,

Cynthia Tuell