UWP Lecturers plagiarism reports

juliab at ucr.edu juliab at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 9 15:28:14 PDT 2009

Like Kim, I often don't find a plagiarism until after the term has ended and students are not available.  I always email the student anyway (even during the term) so that I have my explanation on record.  Then it's up to the student to respond, and some just ignore it anyway.  Even with no response, you can check the "denied" box and attach the email showing that you have indeed contacted the student. The people at Academic Integrity have never questioned it.

Julie