UWP Lecturers Thank you for papers

juliab at ucr.edu juliab at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 13 12:18:11 PST 2009

To all of you who gave me some sample English 1C papers:

Thank you very much.  What is particularly interesting to me is the variety of papers/assignments I received.  I think this will go a long way to helping the UWP committee articulate student "competence" after a year of writing instruction. It will be especially helpful, I think, given that the majority of committee members are not "writing instructors"--this gives everyone a very good idea of what we do (and can do) in these classes.

Thanks again.
Julie