UWP Lecturers quarter counts for non-continuing appointments

sbaringer at gmail.com sbaringer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:04:04 PST 2009

Could those of you who started teaching as lecturers at UCR (not as TAs) prior to 2008-09 please email me your start dates and total quarter counts, counting winter and spring of 09, not counting summer?

Nobody seems to be up for excellence review this year in the UWP (which would be anyone with over 15 quarters as of spring 08) so I'm just checking and trying to get an accurate list of who'se in line for excellence review the next couple of years.

I know many of you have been told to not expect an appointment next year; my question is separate from that question.  I have no insight into the answer to that question, other than what you guys have already been told.

- Sandy Baringer
UC-AFT Local 1966 field rep