[Englecturers] Safe Assignment Orientation Document

Lash Keith Vance lashv at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 22 11:04:37 PDT 2008

  Greetings All,

  Because plagiarism is such an issue on campus, I
  have prepared a short orientation document on using
  Safe Assignment.  Many of you may already be using
  Blackboard's Safe Assignment feature to check for
  plagiarism, but for those of you who are not, I have
  included a .pdf attachment of a step-by-step guide
  to creating and using such assignments.

  Of course, I'll be reviewing these issues and more
  in the couple of computer orientations that have
  been put on the schedule for this Fall.

  Best,

Lash Keith Vance, Ph.D., MEd
Director of Computer-Assisted Instruction
University Writing Program
University of California, Riverside

Office: 1103C HMNSS
Email : lashv at ucr.edu