[Englecturers] payroll questions to lecturers

sbaringer at gmail.com sbaringer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 08:18:46 PDT 2008

Could all lecturers who are teaching less than 100% FTE this fall please contact me and tell me how many UCR courses you are teaching, along with the FTE and salary on your appointment letter if you do not have a continuing appointment?  The IWC (instructional work credit) has changed - since our maximum course load is now 8 per year, the IWC is 1.125 rather than 1.0. The union wants to make sure everyone's FTEs (full time equivalency) are being calculated correctly.

- Sandy Baringer
UC-AFT Local 1966 field representative