[Englecturers] P S to my last Email: Does it suit anyone's schedule to teach late MWF?

Cheri Langdell cheril at family.net
Tue Sep 9 19:33:44 PDT 2008

MessageHi Everyone,

My last email mistakenly had the wrong subject, so I hope you read it: I inquired about switching 1C sections. Its subject should have related to that rather than a Time Machine essay prompt. Apologies!

If you reply, please write me at cheril at ucr.edu  As somehow the list goes to an email address I never check.

Thank you,

Cheri Langdell