[Englecturers] UNIVERSITY WRITING PROGRAM - FALL 2008 TEACHING SCHEDULES

Teri Carter teriann at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 3 08:51:19 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I know you are anxious to get your teaching assignments and start the
new academic year.  We are actively putting together the teaching
schedule and I am asking for your patience.  Cheryl Brusuelas and I
are getting inundated with e-mails and telephone calls regarding the
status of each individual person's schedule.  However, the schedule
is still very fluid.

As you are well aware, the campus has set a new record of student
enrollment which has greatly impacted our teaching assignments.  The
good news is, we will be sending out the schedule via the listserv on
Wednesday, September 10, 2008.

So once again, I ask for patience and understanding as we are trying
our best to get the schedule out in a timely matter.

Sincerely,

Teri Carter