UWP Lecturers program concerns

juliab at ucr.edu juliab at ucr.edu
Sat Oct 4 12:40:09 PDT 2008

Hello All,

As your Lecturer Representatives and as members of the UWP program committee, we will be meeting with John Briggs and the UWP office staff next week to go over some issues related to the transition from the English Department and to the program in general.  We have already talked with several of you, but if you do have concerns you would like us to address at this meeting, please let us know.

The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.  We will both be on campus Tuesday if you wish to talk to us, and you can always send a note via email.

Julie Brett and Keith Vance