[Englecturers] Texts for Summer English 4, 5, and Discussion Sections

HELEN LOVEJOY helen.lovejoy at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 09:01:52 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

If you are teaching English 4, 5, or one of their
discussion sections in the summer, the textbooks are
now in.

English 4 will be using:
Write It Review by Strahan, Moore, and Heumann
The Selected Writings of Edgar Allan Poe

English 5 will be using:
Write It Review by Strahan, Moore, and Heumann
The Selected Writings of Edgar Allan Poe
The Ego and the Id by Freud

The discussion sections will be using The New
McGraw-Hill Handbook.

You can pick up your books in my office, HMNSS 1102F.
If I'm not in, please ask Linda, Aline, Laurie, or
Kathy to get the books for you.

Also, the summer orientation manual is nearly finish.
It includes a sample syllabus for each of the classes
and the discussion.  Be on the lookout for it!

Helen