[Englecturers] iGrade/Hard Copy of Grade Rosters - WINTER 2008

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 7 10:36:52 PST 2008

Dear All,

I am asking for your help.  Would those instructors who are opting in
to iGrade, give me the names of  their students who received a C- or
below for their Winter 2008 composition class (and also "F" grade
with comment included).  I do not have access to the iGrade system
which hinders my end of  the Spring 2008 enrollment process for composition.

ATTN:  All iGrades are due into the iGrade system by 11:00 a.m. on
Wednesday, March 26, 2008.
FOR PAPER GRADE SHEETS:  The deadline to turn in paper grade sheets
is 11:00 a.m. on Monday, March 24, 2008.

Again, all TA's who are teaching ENGL 1A,1B and 1C must meet with
Professor Briggs prior to submitting their grades online or on
paper.  If you are a TA teaching composition,  please turn in your
attendance rosters and syllabus to me after meeting with Professor Briggs.

Thank you.

Teri Carter