[Englecturers] Name Correction

Lash Keith Vance lashv at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 6 17:57:27 PDT 2008

  Greetings All,

  I just wanted to clarify from my last email that
  what we knew as the COWC no longer exists because of
  the transfer to our new administrative unit (The
  UWP).  I was trying to draw a parrallel with
  something that people might have known about.

  Now, the committee is called the Writing Program
  Committee of the University Writing Program--to be
  more accurate.  There are too many acronyms to sort
  out nowadays!

  Keith

Lash Keith Vance, Ph.D., MEd
Director of Computer-Assisted Instruction
University Writing Program
University of California, Riverside

Office: 1103C HMNSS
Email : lashv at ucr.edu