[Englecturers] card from the dept. to the Plender Family

Tina Feldmann tina.feldmann at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 4 08:46:42 PDT 2008

We're circulating a dept. sympathy card to send to Bud & Martha
Plender.     I'll leave it in my mailbox.

If you have time THIS WEEK, please write something so all the pages
of the card are full when the dept. sends it to Martha's husband and son.

(We sent 100 roses and a mass from Martha's favorite
church.   There's still time to contribute towards both, if you
want.   Any staff member would be happy to take your donation.)

Thank you.

Tina Feldmann
Graduate Student Advisor
Department of English