[Englecturers] ELWR/COMPOSITION FINAL EXAM DATES FOR SUMMER SESSION II

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 24 09:31:27 PDT 2008

Dear All,

I want to welcome all of the Summer Session II instructors. I know
that many of you are in the process of putting together your class
syllabus.  In an effort to make your task a little easier, I have
attached a pdf copy of the Summer Session ELWR/Composition
classes.  Please look very closely at the final exam schedule date,
time and room as they are different from our regularly scheduled
final exams. We are in the process of scheduling the ELWR three-hour
final and will be updating instructors once everything is
completed.  All evaluations will be on iEVAL and grades will be
paper.  Grades are due into the Registrar's Office by 11:00 a.m. on
Wednesday, September 3, 2008.  Please remember that Monday, September
1, 2008 is a holiday, so you will have one extra day to get the grades in.

I hope you have had a small rest and I look to seeing each of you on Monday.

Teri

>From: "Carter, Teri" <teri.carter at ucr.edu>
>To: "Carter, Teri" <teri.carter at ucr.edu>
>Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:43:31 -0400
>
>This E-mail was sent from "RNPAE7CC4" (LD175).
>
>Scan Date: 07.24.2008 08:43:31 (-0400)

Teri Carter
Student Affairs
University Writing Program