[Englecturers] Lost iPod in Lobby Last Tuesday Night

Carl Walker walker.carl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 21:29:37 PDT 2008

I sent this to the GSEA listserv, but a colleague suggested I ask you folks
as well. Sorry for the trivial message!

On Tuesday night, sometime after 5 when the office was empty, I seem to have
left a white, "5G" iPod, enclosed in a plastic case with a USB cable
trailing from the bottom, attached to the lobby computer nearest to the
front door. It's almost certainly stolen by some undergrad as none of the
staff has seen it, but I wanted to at least make sure that some good-hearted
colleague (redundant, I know) wasn't holding on to it (of course they would
have probably found it on Wednesday morning), waiting patiently to hear who
might be looking for it. If so, I owe you one, whoever you are! If not,
delete and move on.

--
Carl Walker
Department of English