[Englecturers] SUMMER SESSION FINAL EXAM SCHEDULES ENGLISH COMPOSITION

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 17 09:53:44 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Apparently, there has been some confusion on the SSI final exam
schedule. Please review the attached schedule  (pdf attachment) for
each individual instructor's final exam date. The final exams are
scheduled on different dates and times.  This also includes those who
are teaching SSII.

  If you have any questions, please contact Joanna Kimpian at Summer
Session: (951) 827-1743.  Again, as for iGRADE and iEVAL information,
I will give out the information as soon as I receive word.

I am sorry for the confusion. Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Teri  Carter
>From: "Carter, Teri" <teri.carter at ucr.edu>
>To: "Carter, Teri" <teri.carter at ucr.edu>
>Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:28:30 -0400
>
>This E-mail was sent from "RNPAE7CC4" (LD175).
>
>Scan Date: 07.17.2008 09:28:30 (-0400)

Teri Carter
Student Affairs
University Writing Program