[Englecturers] Art Reception, January 26th 7-9pm

Shane Shukis sshukis at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 22 15:07:28 PST 2008

UCR ARTSblock is hosting an opening reception for 7 exhibitions this
Saturday, January 26th from 7-9pm. There will also be a live musical
performance. See Attached PDFs.

Later this week, I will put flyers in your boxes. Please feel free to make
your students aware of the event. Hope some of you can make it.

Best.

Shane
--
Shane Shukis, Ph.D.
Assistant Director

Tel: 951-827-1467
Fax: 951-827-3798

http://sweeney.ucr.edu
http://artsblock.ucr.edu
www.myspace.com/sweeneyartgallery

WINTER EXHIBITIONS
January 26-March 29, 2008

The Signs Pile Up: Paintings by Pedro Alvarez
Main Gallery

144-page, hardbound book available from Sweeney, or r.a.m. publications at
310-453-0043, info at rampub.com, www.rampub.com

Incognegro: New Work by Mark Steven Greenfield
Project Gallery One

Christine Frerichs: New Work
Project Gallery Three

Demon Slayer! Give Love: Dan Duy Nguyen and Milan Thi Pham
Window Gallery

UCR ARTSblock consists of three premiere art institutions‹the California
Museum of Photography, the Sweeney Art Gallery, and the future Culver Center
of the Arts (2009)‹located on a single city block in downtown Riverside to
create an integrated arts complex.

"Why care for grammar, so long as we are good."
                                                    --------Artemus Ward