[Englecturers] Coffee, Commons, and campus issues

GEHaggerty at aol.com GEHaggerty at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 22:47:47 PST 2008

Carole,

I mentioned your complaint to the Dean (Steve Cullenberg), and he agreed
wholeheartedly.  He asked me to forward your email, but I thought maybe  you'd
like to write to him directly.  He really wants more social spaces  and
remembers the old Pub as well as the old bran.  He's in favor of more  spaces for
grads too, and he's trying to do something outside our building with  tables and
so on.

Anyway, I know he'd like to hear from you and he may even be able to help,
which would be a great boon.

Cheers,

George

In a message dated 1/19/2008 7:21:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,