[Englecturers] FW: Spring Semester Registration

Kate Watt katecwatt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:14:37 PST 2008

How precisely would a website outside the university get our grade
distribution data?  Beyond the anecdotal reports of a few scattered
students.  Can they buy or steal such reports for whole classes or whole
campuses?  If so, that's pretty creepy!

And, by the way, if a commercial website has such statistics, why don't we?
Do we have access to an analysis of our grade spreads, relative to other
teachers (as they do at some community colleges)?  Should the self-policing
Sandy mentioned have to be the result of a creepy website's input?

Kate