[Englecturers] FW: Spring Semester Registration

sbaringer at hughes.net sbaringer at hughes.net
Mon Jan 14 21:53:59 PST 2008

Pickaprof has actual quantitative data about grade distributions, which is making more people nervous.  You have to subscribe for $10 a year to get access to the grade histories.  I'm guessing that in the long run, the publication of the grade data is more likely to result in grade deflation than inflation, as the worst inflating offenders (many of them tenured) become exposed to peers and administrators outside the direct chain of command.