[Englecturers] website production class needs students

sbaringer at hughes.net sbaringer at hughes.net
Mon Jan 14 10:43:42 PST 2008

One of our union members and fellow lecturers, Ken Erlich, teaches an art class in digital media that will be cancelled if its enrollment doesn't increase from 4 to 8 by tomorrow.  Please announce to your classes; I'm posting an announcement on my ilearn sections.  The class schedule says permission of the instructor is required if the student has not taken Art or FVC 7, and that attendance first 2 weeks is required, but allowances will be made under these circumstances.  Propsective students can contact him at ken at kenerlich.ent.

The class is Art 167 - Intermediate Digital Media: Web Authoring.  It meets Tuesdays 10-1 with a Monday evening lab, 7-10pm.

- Sandy Baringer