[Englecturers] Memorial in Honor of Kathryn O'Rourke

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 11 10:32:31 PST 2008

Dear Faculty, Lecturers, Students, and Staff,

To honor the memory of Kathryn O'Rourke there will be a memorial event held
on Saturday, January 26th at the Barn from 2:00-4:00pm.  There will be a
program with a few speakers and time offered at the end for friends to share
their special memories of Kathryn.  A reception will immediately follow.

I would like to thank Steve and Rise Axelrod, and Kathy Kelly for
coordinating this special event for Kathryn.

Please share this information with those who knew Kathryn that we may not be
reaching by e-mail.

Sincerely,

Susan Brown

Susan Brown