[Englecturers] Winter Quarter Final Exam Schedules - English 1A , 1B and English 1C

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 6 13:58:28 PST 2008

Hi All,

The final exam timeline for rooms is getting shorter and shorter.

>>I would like each Lecturer and Teaching Assistant who is teaching
>>English Composition 1A, 1B and 1C to complete the questionnaire below.
>>
>>>l.  Will you be giving a take home exam or final on campus?
>>>
>>>2.  Would you be willing to share a room?
>>>
>>>3.  Do you need A/V?
>>>
>>>3.  Do you have any other specials requests?

  Lecturers/Teaching Assistants who are teaching split composition
and ELWR courses, must notify Kathleen Moore at:
kathleen.moore at ucr.edu or HMNSS Room 1103C (ELWR offices) no later
than Friday, Februrary 15, 2008.

Lecturers and Teaching Assistants are reminded that they have
contractual obligations to give a final exam either on campus or take
home.  However, ELWR instructors (including those instructors who
teach split Comp/ELWR classes), must be available to proctor and
grade the ELWR final exams on Monday, March 17, 2006.  The exam will
take place on campus from  8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.  Kathleen Moore
will be contacting the ELWR instructors regarding the Final Exam
schedule at a later date.