UWP Lecturers College Affordability Article

cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com cynthiatuell at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 3 21:32:46 PST 2008

Dear comrades,

I'm attaching an article from today's (12/3/08) New York Times about college affordability. As we all might have suspected, it's getting more and more expensive as people's incomes stagnate. Students are going deeply into debt, without really understanding how deep their debts are. (Those of us who are parents of college students and recent college grads know about that for sure.)

Anyway, I thought you all might be interested.

Peace,
Cynthia