[Englecturers] CLASS ROSTERS SPRING 2008 - ENGLISH 1ABC

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 1 13:27:31 PDT 2008

Dear All,

Last quarter I printed off class rosters for each class and found
that the time I took to print them was wasted as the majority of
instructors had printed off their rosters from Blackboard and did not
want the rosters..  In an effort to go "green", be time efficient,
etc. I will be available to print off rosters from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00
p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:25 p.m.  Please let me know if you need
rosters prior to my leaving for lunch or the day as staffing is short
and I want to be able to make your Spring Quarter class easier.

Thank you.

Teri